The Data We collect
The only data collected is data you send to me. On the website the only data collected by cookies is a general location e.g county or town, in no way can this be used to identify a person specifically.
If you subscribe to the mailing list, only your e-mail address is collected.
If you purchase anything from the store, your payment information will be collected by my payment processor (PayPal), where I do not have access to it. Your name, address and order information will also be collected as you fill out this information in the payment process.
How we obtain the data and why?
If you contact me using the contact form, you enter the data that you want me to have. Certain data is necessary for responses to be sent, e.g. an e-mail address to reply to. This data is collected so that I can respond to any questions or queries in a timely manner.
Subscribing to the e-mail list is done by clicking a button as the bottom of the page on the website. This uses the e-mail address you type into the box. You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time using the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of the e-mails.
Data collected when purchasing from the store is processed by the payment processor (PayPal) and any financial or card information does not get sent to me and I do not have access to it. The name, address and order information are sent to my e-mail as a notification so that I can process the order and send it to the correct person and address.
What we do with your data
After questions or queries are resolved from the contact form, it is not kept anywhere after this. If you buy something from the shop, your data is kept for financial reasons, as required by law and to process any refunds / credits if necessary and applicable.
How we store your data
Your data submitted through the website is kept securely on the web developers (Wix) servers and any e-mail notifications are securely kept on the e-mail servers which are encrypted and password protected. Any device with access to these e-mails is also password protected.
Your Data Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask to erase your personal information in certain circumstances, providing it is not needed for legitimate business needs or other legal reasons.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that your data is transferred to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to Complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how your data has been used.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113